Thursday, May 16, 2013

About The Writer!

I am the writer for the blog "HarmonixInYou" (P.S my name is not Keira
Stone that's just a name I made up!). I love Winx Club because of the fashion, magic and how it teaches "Girl Power!".
I cam across Winx in Cartoon Network because I was sooo bored and there was nothing to watch when I saw Winx, I watched it for a little bit then I knew that this show is now my favorite!
Here are the other things I love about Winx:

Favorite Character- Flora, Musa, Tecna
Favorite Home Planet- Domino, Lyphea
Favorite Transformation- Enchantix
Favorite Season- 1 and 3
Favorite Villain- Valtor and The Wizards of the Black Circle
Other Favorite Characters- Roxy, Diaspro, Krystal, Daphne
Favorite Song- You're The One, Sirenix
Favorite Game/App- Do you believix?, Winx Sirenix Power
Favorite Spell- Nature's kick, Lava Jab
Favorite Pet- Coco and Chiko

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)



1 comment:

  1. This is for the "About" Page :)
    New pages will be added soon! :)

    ReplyDelete