Saturday, July 6, 2013

Game Review: Winx Sirenix Power *New Updates*

Hey Guys! After doing a review for Winx Party's new updates it's time to make one for Winx Sirenix Power!
The New Updates
Nothing has changed about the controls for tilting and the main menu still hasn't changed yet.
But the setting menu kinda changed:

You can now pick your control: Tilt or Joystick

Here I chose Joystick
Now let's start the game. As usual you're going to pick the level and pick your fairy. Here's Flora (Sorry if I don't have the picture of her without the lock thingy):


Flora's 3D Model

When you start the game, you can choose between Tilt mode or Thumbstick mode:


After selecting your controller, it will give you the instructions on how to play the game:


Now here's some screenshots I took when I was playing using the thumbstick:





The thumbstick is kinda hard to use and I prefer tilting instead of the thumstick... The setting menu on the game has added an "instructions" button as well:


When you play the game there is also a star rating but unfortunately, I didn't took the screenshot of it....

Now let's rate the game! I give the new update a 5.2 (If that's even possible, since you can only rate up to 5 stars but who cares?!) Why? Since a lot of people had some trouble using the tilt mode and I think adding the thumstick control was a good idea! And adding Flora was good too! Playwinxclub.com has said in previous comments that they will be adding another new fairy and that will be soon! Who could the fairy be? My guess it's either Musa or Aisha. Don't forget to sign up on playwinxclub's forum to get news about upcoming updates on the game! Don't forget to visit their Facebook page too!

Question: What do you think of the new updates? Yay or Nay?









4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats awesome! It's easier to use a thumbstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the thumbstick before. It's ok but I dont like it. I tried tilting instead though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first the thumbstick was hard but I got use to it right now. :)

      Delete