Friday, June 28, 2013

Game Review: Winx Party App *New Updates*

Hey Hey Hey! We're going to make a review of the new updates on Winx Party App! First of all, I'd like to say nothing has really changed about the game... it still has the same controls although they added Season 5 clothes and stamps. Here's the Season 5 Outfit Menu:

The Menu is very pretty it has a Sirenix Transformation Background which I find cool!
Here's the images of all the dresses in the Season 5 Collections:








  

I think the dresses are pretty cute. Now let's test the "Fashion City" collection on the winx.



Notice anything? The dresses really don't fit! You can still see there some parts of them!

They also added new backgrounds!




I love the backgrounds! I will actually use them for making banners! And now here are the new guests and by the way, they took out the fairy pets!


Like to tell you who the blonde girl is but that would be giving away Season 5's ending!


Now it's time to Party!!!!

Now here are the new invitation pictures and stamps:

They should have added more stamps to choose from




I think they're great! Now let's rate the game! I give it.............. 4.3 out of 5 stars! It got .3 higher points than last time! Hope they make more FREE dresses and hope there will be another update!

Note: Do Not Steal the images! Please give me credits or better yet, ask permission from me first!

No comments:

Post a Comment