Thursday, May 16, 2013

About "HarmonixInYou"

"HarmonixInYou" is a blog I made for my favorite TV Series, Winx Club. Our blog posts news, pictures, videos and so much more! The blog started out as a Facebook Page titled "Winx Club's Fan Page", I would usually post pictures and videos then, I started to add news too. Later, the title of the page was "IBelievixInWinx". I would post more news and updates. Then the page had a blog too. But the title was way too similar to a Winx Blog called "BelieveInWinx" so I had to change it. Because of the new transformation in Season 5 (Harmonix) I decided to call the page "HarmonixInYou" Which mean Harmony In You ("IBelievixInWinx means I Believe In Winx). Later, we added another blog, a twitter account, pinterest, instagram, wordpress and youtube! Basically, the blog is about Winx Club. :)


1 comment:

  1. By The way, I added this post for my new page on the blog called "About". In that page you can learn more about the blog and the writer :)
    New pages will be added too! :D

    ReplyDelete