Saturday, July 6, 2013

New Jakks Pacific Winx and Trix Sirenix Dolls!

So pictures of the new Sirenix dolls are now on the web! Jakks decided to make The Trix and I think that's pretty cool! Here are the Pics of The Winx Sirenix Dolls:

Aisha

Bloom

Flora

Musa

Stella

Tecna

I think the dolls are very, very beautiful! They are pretty accurate from the show. I also like how the dolls' hair can change color by just adding cold water. I also liked the idea of giving them a selkie, although I wish the selkies weren't just in one shade of color... they should have added all the colors but that would be pretty
hard, I guess. I think Tecna, Bloom and Flora's dolls are my favorites! What's yours?
Here are the Trix Dark Sirenix Dolls:

Darcy

Stormy

Icy

I totally love them! So what if they're evil? These dolls are gorgeous! I'm impressed with the wings and their skirts, they are pretty awesome! And again, Jakks did an awesome idea to create a Trix Dark Sirenix dolls! I pretty like all of them and all of them are my favorites, what's yours?

So far these dolls are amazing! And again, Jakks beat Witty Toys on this doll line again... We will tell you when these dolls and upcoming doll lines are coming out!

Credits go to BelieveInWinx for the images!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need Darcy sirenix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Icy! Although I'm pretty attracted to Stormy because its difficult having hair like hers! I heard Icy and the rest's hair are pretty soft :D

      Delete
  3. Guess what! I found Bloom's Sirenix doll again! I am getting her for sure, I'm so happy they at least have one Sirenix doll on amazon.co.uk. I had to ask one of my family members who lives in England to get her for me, because she doesn't ship to the US, I'm getting her, I know that! I'm sooooooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see a small difference between the Bloom doll and the show Bloom. Bloom's Sirenix in the show has purple highlights and the doll has blue! I hope I'm not the first to notice that.

      Delete
    2. Great Natalie! And yes Bloom does have Purple highlights and not blue! You're so lucky! Here in my country they only sell WITTY TOYS dolls and not JAKKS, There are only few Winx merchandises here since Winx isn't that popular here... By the way,can you take a photo of the doll? I wanna see it! :D

      Delete
  4. i...need...that...DOLL!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is Victoria sclining my favorite sirenix dolls are flora , bloom , tecna ,and Aisha
    and my favorite trix is icy and darcy.

    ReplyDelete