Friday, June 28, 2013

HarmonixInYou Reaches 150+ Likes on Facebook!

Yay! We reached 150 likes on Facebook! I promised everyone that I would post 4 Sirenix 3D Wallpapers and some Season 5 PNGs! Here You go! P.S let's reach 200 likes on Facebook and I'll post more wallpapers, PNGs and this time I'll make Twitter and Facebook covers which you can use on your Facebook and Twitter accounts!




(Note: Click the Wallpapers for the full size!) Here are some Season 5 PNGs:







Credits go to: BelieveInWinx

Credits go to: BelieveInWinx

Credits go to: BelieveInWinx

Credits go to: BelieveInWinx

Credits go to: Playwinxclub.com

Credits go to: Playwinxclub.com

Credits go to: vk.com/winxclubrus

Credits go to: BelieveInWinx
Credits go to: BelieveInWinx
Credits go to: BelieveInWinx





Hope you enjoy these PNGs! And Thank You for the awesome 150+ Likes! Hope you enjoy our page more and keep following us! Thanks ;)







7 comments:

  1. How did u get the Musa Sirenix 3d png? Can u give me the link? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me where you got the Musa Sirenix 3D png or the wallpapers? I would really appreciate it! I love that png, but I can't find it anywhere! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but that isn't a PNG. I just trimmed a picture of Musa using "Pizap" an online editor program

      Delete
    2. Oh, ok! I just thought of doing that, too! Again, thanks for telling me about Pizap!

      Delete
  3. I meant *for* the wallpapers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, I'm happy to tell you that I've been working on some Sirenix CGI/3D PNGs and I'll share them with you on this blog when our Facebook page reaches 200 likes! :)

    ReplyDelete