Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Your Say: Season 4, Worst Winx Season Ever?

This is a new segment in our blog! Basically, the segment is I ask something you tell me your opinions.
So, admit it some of you winx fans have ignored or hated Season 4. To be actually true, I'm glad season 4 aired because last year I was so bored watching the old shows on T.V then I came across Cartoon Network and well, there it was, Season 4 that's when I became a winx fan. Tell me your opinions on the season.
My opinion is, it's okay. Here is what I love and hate:

What I love:

1, A new fairy (Roxy)
2, New Transformations
3, Nabu proposes to Aisha (How sweet!)
4, Learning more about Bloom (How she had an old relashionship with Andy!)

What I hate:

1, The Drama! Especially about Jealousy!

*Stella being jealous of Aisha and Nabu
*Sky being jealous of Andy and Bloom
*Riven being jealous
 of Musa and Jason
*Stella (again) being jealous of Brandon and Mitzi (even though there's nothing going on!)
*Nabu dying which causes Aisha to be mad and want revenge (more drama)

2, Mitzi is sooooo annoying

*Wanting to steal Stella's boyfriend
*how she wants to be always in the spotlight


So tell me is Season 4 the worst season Ever?



2 comments:

  1. NO WAY. Season 5 is. Lemme go crawl in a hole till Nick loses Winx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this season. But I must say season 5 and 3 are much better.

    ReplyDelete