Friday, July 19, 2013

New Jakks Pacific Sirenix Dolls Promo Images!

Another photo for the new Sirenix Dolls! Here are the pics:

Flora
Bloom. I have found this image on VK before...
Aisha
Musa

Tecna

I love Tecna, Musa and Aisha here! Each of these dolls has a Selkie and their hair changes color too! I love how the shoes have tiny little "fins". They used the material used in the Harmonix dolls' shoes to make the arm bands and that's great since Witty Toys didn't even bother adding those! I just hoped the wings had more color instead of one shade of color but it's okay. I'm excited about these dolls and I can't wait to see the promo images for the Trix's dolls! Who's your favorite in this collection?

Note: You can now buy the WHOLE collection on Amazon UK. Click here to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment