Monday, April 15, 2013

New Jakk’s Pacific Dolls!


Remember the old blog post about the Sirenix dolls if they’re Witty’s or Jakk’s? Well, it’s been confirmed that they’re from Jakk’s! And there will also be another doll line called “Magic Ocean Doll”. It is Bloom, Stella, Flora and Aisha in a mermaid outfit. And we have another limited edition doll besides the blue, silver and gold Bloom believix and the pink and black Bloom enchantix doll; the new doll will be called “Limited Edition Fashion Doll! If you checked a few pictures in Tsumanga Studios’ Facebook Page you will see a picture with the description “boxed fairy” if you look closely at the doll inside the box you will notice it is the Fashion Doll! Here’s the picture of the Fashion doll in the box and the Fashion Doll:
Fashion Doll
Tsumanga's Photo
Here is the picture for The New Sirenix Doll:


The Dolls don’t look like the ones on the previous pictures. Here’s the previous picture:




I have to say, I prefer the old designs since The outfit is better and the arm accessories are not made from ribbons so it’s not easily going to fall off, the material is kind of like from the shoes of the Harmonix dolls.

And I love Musa’s hair from the previous design. And the new design’s hair doesn’t actually match from the show. Musa’s hair is kind of like from Believix and the others were also wrong. Jakk’s beat Witty’s harmonix and other dolls. If the new designs are going to be used then I hope Witty’s will have Sirenix dolls that match from the show.
But then, I think there will be 3 Sirenix Doll lines since we have the dolls that the hair color changes and the Magic Light Sirenix Dolls. Maybe the new design will be a basic doll of Sirenix. So I hope this is just another Sirenix doll line or if it’s not I hope they will change the designs and match the ones on the show. Here are the pictures of the new designs of the sirenix dolls:






Here is the Magic Ocean Dolls. Unfortunately, Musa and Tecna aren’t here (again). I have to say they’re pretty good. I love Flora’s tail from the others it’s so elegant! When I see Bloom’s doll it reminds me of Ariel from The Little Mermaid since they both have red hair and Bloom’s outfit is kind of like Ariel’s too since of the green tail. I love Stella’s hair it’s so elegant and it matches her outfit.
Aisha’s outfit is way too plain but I love her make-up though.

She kind of reminds me of one of Ariel’s sister.
Look at her tail it’s so beautiful!
 
She really looks like Ariel!
I like the Magic Ocean Doll line. But where did they get the idea? The Winx were never shown as mermaids in the show. But I really like the idea, It’s good they thought of it. Now here’s the Limited Edition Doll:


The outfit kind of Winter-y because of the ear muffs. I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to make this an exclusive.
I’m not even sure who’s the fairy (Maybe, It’s Stella because of the blonde hair and because it’s fashion)

It’s cute. I love the colors. I just wished the wings could’ve been designed more. I sure would love it if Jakk’s made an exclusive doll of Daphne, Diaspro, Chimera, Stella’s mom, Bloom’s mom or even…. ROXY!
I would love it if they did a Roxy believix and casual doll!
They should’ve done those characters instead of this Fashion Doll. The doll’s not bad though, it’s really cute.
But if you compare this doll with the blue, gold, silver Bloom Believix Doll and the pink and black Bloom Enchantix doll, she doesn’t actually level up to them.
It’s a good idea that they used another character to be an exclusive instead of Bloom again. What do you think of the new dolls? Are they worth buying? Are they collectables or play toys? Send your thoughts through e-mail here: harmonixinyoutv@gmail.com
Send us your thoughts on them and we will later post your thoughts on an upcoming blog post of your opinions on the new dolls. Watch out for more upcoming news on new dolls!

(note: credits go to BelieveInWinx for the Fashion doll and Magic ocean doll with all the characters. Don’t steal the individual photos of the Sirenix and Magic Ocean Dolls! If you would like to use them just give me credits





No comments:

Post a Comment